Something I have written about more than a handful of times is the need to audit. When people think about audits, the first thing that comes to mind is most likely the IRS and taxes. More than taxes are audit-able. Despite that tendency to first think taxes when somebody says “audit”, I am not writing about […]
- How to ensure that all the SSRS features are working while using Always On Availability Groups OR have an RSExecRole as a default
- Impostorism: It’s (mostly) Okay if You Feel Like a Fraud
- Linked Server in SQL Server: the good, the bad, and the way to make it perfect!
- Social distancing in IT: Five tips to make working from home work for you
- Why it Matters: CapEx or OpEx for information technology?
- SQLSaturday #978 Los Angeles--Sponsored by SSG
- Los Angeles